Enterprise Architecture (EA) Definition, Benefits for Business Organizations, Training, Course. DoDAF, MoDAF, UPDM, NAF, UAF 2.0, NASCIO.
Enterprise Architecture (EA) Definition
What is Enterprise Architecture ?
Enterprise Architecture (EA) is an useful concept that helps organizations to manage their business strategies and the relationship between these business strategies and IT systems. Usually, EA allows organizations to align their IT infrastructure with their business goals & strategies.
Benefits what enterprise architecture comes up with
- The biggest advantage is; it decreases systems complexity.
- Aligns IT infrastructure with business goals and strategies.
- EA saves time for IT staff by enabling the optimization of IT tools and processes.
- Performs troubleshooting while there is inability to evaluate IT needs properly.
- Helps organizations to achieve their goal within expected timeframe.
- Stops time wasting so that IT budget/cost can not exceede.
Tonex offers Enterprise Architecture, a 3-day course what is available online, onsite and live online. That training has been prepared to serve as a guide and roadmap to enterprise engineers & organization.
List of most popular Enterprise Architecture courses
DoDAF, MoDAF, UPDM, NAF, UAF 2.0, NASCIO
- Architecture Modeling with UAF (Unified Architecture Framework)
- DoDAF Project Based Certification Training Courses
- MODAF (UK Ministry of Defence Architectural Framework) Training
- NATO Architecture Framework (NAF)
- NASCIO Enterprise Architecture Development Training
- See full list
Mini MBA Program
We offer mini MBA training and courses for the busy professionals like you. Search for Different Mini MBA Programs We Offer. See latest 5G Mini MBA program. Committed To Your Career Excellence. Mini MBA: Give Your Career a Touch.
- 5G Mini MBA
- Blockchain Mini MBA
- Cybersecurity Mini MBA
- Digital Engineering
- Oil and Gas Mini MBA
- Explore all >>>
Enrol to our mini mba program. Courses are available online, onsite and live online. Got a query? Do not hesitate. Ask a question. Sign up for our mini mba programs made for the busy professionals like you.
See who we are and learn how our mini mba program have helped hundreds of corporate professionals to shine their career !